Eating Well at Work
- Employees who eat nutritious foods benefit from improved cognitive functions.
- This includes better focus, concentration, memory, and creativeness. Simply encouraging employees to take short but regular breaks can help.
As a result of joining this session, work colleagues will be more aware of why they should be conscious about what they are eating on a daily basis at work.
Participants will leave with practical suggestions on how to incorporate healthy eating into their daily working and family lives
Participants will feel more empowered to deal with their own nutritional needs.
Participants will feel ready, willing and able to foster a supportive environment in their teams and be able to encourage others to eat healthily.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- Why should we worry about what we’re eating in the first place. Does it make a difference?
- Can you eat healthily if you eat out, or do we need to spend hours prepping our food at the weekends and bringing in Tupperwares?
- Is it best to eat often and regularly, or should we all be adopting Time Restricted Eating and leaving gaps between meals?
- What are the snacks we should always have in our desk?
- How important is hydration?
- Is coffee ok?
- Do I need to have breakfast?
- Which foods are energy robbers?
- How can I make some easy, practical steps to ensure I am always eating healthily?
- What about fitting it in with my family life?
SCNutrition RECOMMENDS PAIRING THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS
Food Facts & Fads
In this seminar, we go into depth and determine what you should adopt from what you should avoid.
Energy and Sleep
This seminar teaches particpants to understand exactly what is affecting their energy levels on a daily basis, how it impacts the workplace and colleagues.
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to Workforce Wellness
- All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
- We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifcially based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
- Whatever your workforce needs are, SCNutrition can help you.
- Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation