Energy and Sleep
‘Tired all the Time’ is one of the main reasons people go to the doctor. Keeping our energy levels consistent on a daily basis is hard, especially when we are working and juggling family life. Plus we know that getting enough sleep is important, but how do we ensure we are getting enough?
As a result of joining this session, participants will understand exactly what is affecting their energy levels on a daily basis and its impact on the workplace and their colleagues
Participants will feel empowered to make changes to their daily work and sleep routines that will have immediate and measurable outcomes.
Participants will be able to support their colleagues on their own health journeys and will be encouraged to initiate conversations around feeling tired and its impact in the workplace.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- What are the most common reasons for feeling tired?
- What are the best things to eat to ensure we don’t get that mid-afternoon slump?
- Is snacking good? If so, which ones are best?
- How important is hydration?
- What’s the best time of day to exercise and how much is too much?
- What’s the big deal about sleep and can’t I catch up at the weekend?
- Should we all be taking supplements and if so, which ones?
- What about all the sleep monitoring devices – are they any good?
SCNutrition RECOMMENDS PAIRING THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS
Food Facts & Fads
We look at the tricks of the food and advertising industries, how food labels work and why things aren't always what they seem.
Optimum Skin Health
Having problematic skin can affect our self-confidence, self-esteem and ultimately performance in meetings and around our colleagues.
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to Workforce Wellness
- All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
- We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifcially based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
- Whatever your workforce needs are, SCNutrition can help you.
- Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation