Managing the Menopause
Perhaps the hottest topic in workplace health at the moment
Managing the menopause is a seminar for everyone to help them understand the issues and how they affect women.
As a result of joining this session, all participants will be more aware of what the menopause is, its common issues and the possible impacts in the workplace
Women feeling the effects of menopause will feel empowered to have open conversations about their issues and how it affects their daily lives in the workplace
Colleagues will feel ready, willing and able to foster an inclusive environment in their teams and be able to support others.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- What is the menopause? And Peri-menopause?
- What are the usual symptoms and how might they affect women in the workplace?
- What rights do women have affected by menopausal issues?
- How can you best support women during this phase?
- What might they need at work?
- What are the medical and natural treatments available?
SCNutrition RECOMMENDS PAIRING THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS
Psychology of Exercise, Diet & Lifestyle
In this wide-ranging seminar, we discuss how to recognise sabotage behaviour and detail the practical steps you can take.
Energy and Sleep
This seminar teaches particpants to understand exactly what is affecting their energy levels on a daily basis, how it impacts the workplace and colleagues.
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to Workforce Wellness
- All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
- We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifcially based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
- Whatever your workforce needs are, SCNutrition can help you.
- Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation