Helping build workplace cultures that support mental health
As a result of joining this session, participants will be more aware of mental health and the impacts
in the workplace
Colleagues with mental health issues will feel empowered to have open conversations about their
Participants will feel ready, willing and able to foster an inclusive environment in their teams and be
able to support others.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- What are the warning signs that someone is struggling with mental health issues?
What are the support systems we could have in place?
How are mental and physical health linked?
How do we guard our own mental health?
What foods can we eat to help our mental health?
What foods or habits might harm our mental health?
SCNutrition RECOMMENDS PAIRING THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS
In this important seminar you will learn the importance of your gut health and how it is directly linked to both our physical and mental health.
Diabetes in the Workplace
We focus attention on lifestyle interventions that actually work and how can these be implemented successfully in the workplace.
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to Workforce Wellness
- All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
- We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifcially based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
- Whatever your workforce needs are, SCNutrition can help you.
- Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation