The Psychology of Diet and Exercise
We all know that embarking on any new diet or exercise programme is more about the mental approach than the physical.
Getting your head in the right place to adopt new habits and systems is the key to making lasting and sustainable changes.
As a result of joining this session, participants will be more aware of why diet and exercise are important for their health and how they can set themselves up for success in adopting any lifestyle changes.
Participants will feel more comfortable talking about their issues in making changes and may feel inspired to take on workplace health challenges
Colleagues will feel more ready and able to support others attempting to make healthy changes to their lifestyles.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- Why should we worry about eating healthily and exercising in the first place?
- What are the surprising facts that we might not be aware of?
- When is the best time to start a new programme and is it better to think about changing habits or setting ourselves new goals?
- How and why do we sabotage ourselves, or let others sabotage us?
- The importance of marginal gains and how to fit them into a demanding working lifestyle with precise, actionable steps.
- Current trends that might be worth adopting and those to be avoided.
- Practical nuggets that line you up for success.
SCNUTRITION RECOMMENDS PAIRING THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS
Eating Well at Work
One of our most important seminars, this is where we get practical and help you develop the practical daily skills that will set you on the path to a health working day LEARN MORE
Energy and Sleep
Keeping our energy levels consistent on a daily basis is hard. This seminar teaches particpants to understand exactly what is affecting their energy levels on a daily basis LEARN MORE
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to Workforce Wellness
- All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
- We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifcially based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
- Whatever your workforce needs are, SCNutrition can help you.
- Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation